Art Exhibition (art)

 In art class we have an exhibition to show our past artwork. we have to show at least three artwork, we can choose to use our own artwork or from the school work. and then we made a video of us presenting our virtual exhibition. The skills that i use to complete this work is communication skills because i have to keep in touch with my teacher so that if there's anything i should add or improve i will know. And the challenge that i had during this work is that probably i have to search all of my artwork from grade 7 until grade 9 so that i can choose which one will i put in my exhibition. And this is the presentation that i made for my exhibition, it has five artwork and two of them is a dress design and the other is my drawing sketch. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Evk-rGWtnUmMQiVsCmMkh8jQRE4A90Pq/view?ths=true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teks Biantara (sunda)

Poster lembaga UUD 1945 (pkn)