jadi project saya selanjutnya adalah video Asian games PPKN saya .jadi saya disuruh untuk mendokumentasikan sebuah tempat dimana Asian games sedang berlangsung .saat disana apa yg kita harus lakukan adalah merekam,mewawancarai dan melihat norma apa saja yg ada di sana . sebenernya di pelajaran PPKN ini sedang mempelajari tentang bela Negara dan macam macam norma dan hasil dokumentasi saya...........
Popular posts from this blog
Poster lembaga UUD 1945 (pkn)
in pkn lesson we were told to make posters about any pkn topic that we've learned since grade 7 until grade 9. And i chose to make a poster about lembaga-lembaga UUD 1945. the skills that i use to complete this work is research skills, because again i search it on google about each of them and what is their job. And the challenge that i had during completing this work is that i need to summarize all of the information that i got first.
so this is my physical education class, I learn about hand ball and soccer but if your asking that the picture it was not soccer or even hand ball that's because this is when I was stretching it's fun and also healthy OFC . here I learn a lot of things , not only physic but skills also , like how to be sportive ,team work or else and ya I thing that's all
Comments
Post a Comment