humanities public transportation

in this project, I learned about the public transportation in my country (Indonesia). I make a video about our public transformation (is it clean?, safe?, and etc). The process of this work were, first on 10 march 2019 me and my friends went to Jakarta with some public transportation to observe, I take photos and some videos to collect data and I interview some people there and I take notes. here, on this project I demonstrated social skill and communication skill to complete this work. I also showed put first thing first during this project, while I'm in the train or even transjakarta. the most interesting part of this project was when i'm in the train because it was just fun even tho sometimes we have to wait. some challenges that I found when completing this work were, when I have to take the video on the bus. next time I will improve myself by, be more responsible. https://youtu.be/4A3myfmFByY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teks Biantara (sunda)

Poster lembaga UUD 1945 (pkn)